Saturday, May 6, 2000

The Men Who Stole the Planet

I'll start with the most important, which is also the riskiest. One false step and I'll vanish before I have a chance to enlighten you.

Did you know that the world is run by one government? No... Not much of a government, really. More of a council of men who alter the flow of history as they please. Who are they? I can't answer that. Not because I don't know the answer. I do. They have no names.

But the council... You've probably heard its name in the past.

The Bilderberg Bunch.

You've heard of their annual meetings. You know of their secrecy. Here's what you don't know: there are only twelve men in the council.

So why do the Bilderberg meetings consist of over a hundred people a year?

I can't tell you that here. But I can tell you when and where this year's meeting will occur.

June 1 through June 4. The Chateau Du Lac Hotel. Brussels, Belgium.

I'll be there. And they know I'll be there. But they won't be able to find me.