Monday, June 11, 2001

At the Edge of Oblivion

No sooner do I declare my intent to resume revealing The Truth than is Fort Ellen ravaged by more aberrant organisms. Yes, these man-eating plants that descended from the skies and wrought such chaos and anguish. No matter where you live, you must have seen or read the news by now.

I fear they may have been sent to stop me.

I find myself in a moral conundrum I never once considered. I always knew the risk to myself, but if my intent to make The Truth known to others is endangering the lives of those who've never even read my blog, am I really doing the right thing?

They're too insidious. Too insidious.

No, I'm getting too far ahead of myself. I have no evidence the plants were targeting me.

No more for tonight. I'll return after assessing my dilemma.