Sunday, June 10, 2001

Rebirth

I've wandered. My purpose has become lost.

Since I found myself once again myself back in May, these entries have been concerned more with reclaiming my personal truths than sharing important universal ones. I suspect this is the reason my branedrift occurred: someone didn't want me talking to you about the important things.

I am now moderately reacquainted with my life, and I've found that it's nothing special. I shall not waste anymore time with selfish banalities.

Of course I'll still strive to hunt down the remaining Pieces of My Past, but the only missing piece I'll probably concern you with is what occurred at this year's Bilderberg meeting. I've yet to even determine where and when it took place, but I must have attended.

With that out of the way, I shall commence my return to form.